Stantec will be showcasing an amazing team of talent at this year’s ACE19 conference under the umbrella of “Innovating the Future of Water”
Join us at the American Water Works Association’s ACE19 Conference and Exposition! Practitioners from across North America are convening in Denver, June 10 – 12. This year’s conference theme is “Innovating the Future of Water.” We’ll be presenting on everything from battery energy storage to coagulation to alternative water supplies. We hope to see you there!
Monday, June 10
- At 11:45 am, Toni Petrucci will we the Keynote Speaker at Water For People’s 2019 Kenneth J. Miller Founders' Award Luncheon
- At 2 pm, Megan Patterson will speak on Development of Design Criteria to Supplement Ten State Standards for Low-Pressure Membranes in Ohio
- At 4:30 pm, Ayu Sari will speak on Innovative Technologies to Manage Deteriorating Infrastructure: Results from Multiple Sectors Analysis
- At 10:15 am, Katie Chamberlain will speak on Manganese Treatment – Is Greensand Still Enough?
- At 10:15 am, Shelley Trujillo will speak on Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Keys to Success in a CMaR Environment at the Soldier Canyon Filter Plant
- At 10:45 am, Andrew Nishihara will speak on Mythbusting Project Delivery Method Claims…Does Alternative Delivery Actually Save Money and Schedule?
- At 11:15 am, Simon Horsley will speak on Paying for an Inheritance: Dealing with Legacy Manganese in Drinking Water Systems
- At 1:30 pm, Dave Pernitsky will speak on Coagulation 101
- At 1:30 pm, Stephanie Elliott will speak on Oh, to be First. The Town of Wellington’s Journey to a Successful Ozone Approval
- At 2 pm, Erin Davis will receive the AWWA Diversity Award for an Organization on behalf of Stantec
- At 2 pm, Neil Stewart will speak on Framework for Evaluating Alternative Water Supplies: Balancing Cost with Reliability, Resilience, and Sustainability
- At 3:15 pm, Stephanie Elliott will lead Diversity and Inclusion are Action Words: Interactive Workshop
- At 3:40 pm, Ayu Sari will speak on Recent Innovations and Trends in In-Conduit Hydropower Technologies and Their Applications in Water Distribution Systems
Wednesday, June 12
- At 8:30 am, Carla Cherchi will speak on Battery Energy Storage for Cost-effective and Sustainable Water and Wastewater Utility Operations
- At 9 am, Michael Adelman will speak on The Impacts of Indirect Potable Reuse on Drinking Water Treatment: Pilot Testing in San Diego