In celebration of Infrastructure Week, Stantec experts are hosting a PechaKucha-style webinar to share ideas on how we can #BuildForTomorrow
Infrastructure is an integral part of society, helping to support our economy, jobs, and our communities throughout the United States. Infrastructure shaped the United States into the great country it is today, and what we build today has the potential to do the same for future generations. As stated in the message of Infrastructure Week 2019:
America’s future will be shaped by the infrastructure choices we make today.
So let’s #BuildForTomorrow.
In honor of Infrastructure Week (May 13-20, 2019), Stantec is hosting a PechaKucha-style (20 slides, 20 seconds per slide) webinar to highlight the importance of infrastructure and its influence on the fabric of American society. Join Stantec’s Infrastructure leadership team on May 14th at 1pm eastern as they present their PechaKuchas on the following topics:
- How infrastructure has spurred economic growth and innovation, from historic times to today (presented by Steve Alm, Vice President, Regional Business Leader, Community Development)
- By “thinking strange” we can reinvigorate our infrastructure and create more useful spaces to live, work and play in. (presented by Simon O’Byrne, Senior Vice President, Business Leader, Community Development)
- Smart Mobility: how technology is reshaping mobility and how we plan for and design our infrastructure (presented by Rod Schebesch, Senior Vice President, Sector Leader, Transportation)
- By implementing emerging technologies and better leveraging our current resources, we can design and deliver our infrastructure projects more effectively and efficiently. (presented by Susan Walter, Senior Vice President, Business Leader, Transportation)
- Opening and closing remarks by Stu Lerner, Executive Vice President, Infrastructure