It’s here! The biennial RETC Conference featuring Stantec staff discussing some of the most recent advances and concepts in this unique field.
We’re proud to sponsor the 2019 Rapid Excavation and Tunneling Conference in Chicago. Our team of experts will be there presenting several instructional sessions and case studies. Come learn about the latest innovations and industry success stories. We hope to see you there!
June 17 at 1:35 pm – Jon Pearson, Julian Prada and Anil Dean will lead a session entitled “Culvert Construction Under I-89 in Vermont using the Sequential Excavation Method." Location: Regency A
- June 17 at 1:55 pm – Keivan Rafie will present a session on the “Interpretation of EPB TBM Graphical Data.” Location: Regency B
- June 18 at 10:25 am – Peter Dickson, Francisco Tesi, and Joseph Kovacich will present a case study on the “Neelum-Jhelum HEP Project: Design and Construction of Underground Works.” Location: Regency B
- June 18 at 2:35 pm – Nick Goodenow, Michael Bruen, and Stephen Robinson will present a session on the “Unique Design Challenges of the Central Bayside System Improvement Project Tunnel Connections and Shafts.” Location: Acapulco
- June 19 at 8:35 am – Adam Bedell will present a session on the “Differences in Consolidation Grouting Practices Between Near Surface and Underground Structures.” Location: Regency B
- June 19 at 9:15 am – Masrour Kizilbash will present a session on the “Grouting TBM Shotcrete Lining Under Challenging Conditions.” Location: Regency B
- June 19 at 9:15 am – Barry Doyle will present a session on the “Writing the GBR so the Contractor Can Understand It.” Location: Acapulco
- June 19 at 9:45 am – Albert Ruiz, Gregory Raines, and Austin Wilkes will give a case-study presentation on the “Complex Tunnel through the Abutment of the High-Risk Chimney Hollow Dam.” Location: Regency C