Check out where we’ll be at this year’s conference
We bring communities to life through thoughtful planning and design. We are proud to support TAC-ITS as a Principal sponsor. Below is some information on where you can hear our staff speak and strike up a conversation.
Monday, September 23rd
- Martin Thibault will be presenting “PIARC Tasks Force work – Automated and Connected Vehicles: challenges and opportunities for road operators and road authorities” at 1:45 pm in Argyle A3.
- Kelley Coyner and Yeatland Wong will be presenting “A Global Laboratory to Experiment with Emerging Transportation Technologies” at 1:45 pm in Room 612-613.
Tuesday, September 24th
- Reed Ellis will be presenting “A Proposed Sufficiency Index for Canadian Bridge Assets” at 9:00 am in Room 503.
- Zahra Kamranian will be presenting “Structural Evaluation of Existing Bridges under Truck Platooning Traffic” at 11:30 am in Argyle A3.
- Martin Chevrier will be presenting “Three Key Real-Time Technologies for Managing Traffic and Congestion in a Smart City” at 2:15 pm in Room 202.
- Rod Schebesch will moderate and Kelley Coyner will participate as a panelist in the "Next-Gen Integrated Corridor Management (ICM)" workshop at 1:45pm.
Wednesday, September 25th
- Ashley Thompson, Yeatland Wong, and Michelle Orfield will join a panel, "Preparing for Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAV), Part 2: Readiness Planning and Pilot Projects" at 8:30 am in Argyle A2.
- Ben Haeusler will be presenting “Award Winning Approach to Downtown Revitalization: Lacombe Main Street Program” at 11:00 am in Room 106.