Members of our Urban Places team will be at the 2019 CNU Annual Congress, June 12-15. We hope to see you at one of our sessions!
We are proud to be a sponsor of CNU's 27th Annual Congress in Louisville. Our team will be presenting on numerous panels as well as leading a 202 workshop on autonomous vehicles. We hope to see you there!
- June 12, from 1:00-4:00pm: Craig Lewis, David Dixon, Ralph DeNisco, and Craig Sklenar will lead the 202 Workshop: Autonomous Vehicles: Their effect on personal mobility, street design, and curbside management.
- June 13, from 9:00-10:15am: Jason Beske and David Dixon will lead the session, "Suburban Remix: Creating the Next Generation of Urban Places" where they will explore the transformation of the suburbs through the integration of walkable urban places.
- June 13, from 9:00-10:15am: Craig Lewis will join an open innovation session to discuss "How Smart Do Cities Really Need To Be, and Does Being Smart Really Make Cents?"
- June 13, from 10:40am-12:00pm: Jason Beske will join a panel, "Pavement to Placemaking: The Rebirth of Washington, D.C Suburbs" where he will discuss how suburban communities are redeveloping to create vital new neighborhood centers.
- Our team will be participating in the first-ever Charter Awards pin-up and critique showcasing our Wrigley 1060 Mixed-use Development project (which includes The Park at Gallagher Way, Wrigley Field, Hotel Zachary, The Clubhouse, and Cubs Headquarters). Stop by during the Congress or check out the critique June 14 from 8:45-10:15am. Look for team members Bill Ketcham and Marie Kruse to learn more about the project.